Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sukkot!

I cannot beleive how crazy things have been over the past few weeks. With the holidays and work time is flying!

I am working non-stop, which is good. I am working, so I am happy.

Sukkot starts tomorrow night and I had forgotten how amazing Jerusalem is this time of year. Almost every home has a sukkah, they are in the yard, on the balcony, on the sidewalk, infront of the pizza place, infront of the bus station - everywhere! People pile into the bus and try not to get poked with someones Lulav, it's really cool. Heading to my family out in Hashmoniam for the first day of Chag. I'm sure it will be insane, but hey, thats where all my friends are going so why not?

Anyways, wishing you a chag Samayach, shana tova.


It's good to be back.

1 Comments:

At 6:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chanukah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home