Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I know I know...

Been really bad at this lately....

Well my dad was here, so you can check out our adventures on his site, www.stangreenspan.com there you will find lots of pictures of various adventures that we had while he was here...


A funny Jerusalem moment happened on Monday. I was riding the bus to a friends place (incidentally the 13 bus, the one that has been his twice by bull-dozers) We were stopped right in front of a construction site in bumper to bumper traffic. This little old lady who was a fellow passenger on my bus said "Don't worry, there are no bull-dozers in sight!" We all laughed. Welcome to Jerusalem where we have to laugh about the past and move forward. Many of you wont see the humour in it, but it's part of the challenge of living here - being able to laugh - no matter how hard it is.

I'll try to add more soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home