Thursday, October 02, 2008

Happy New Year!

Time to party like it's 5769!


My father wanted me to write a blog, so here it is.

I spend Rosh Hashana out in Modiin at Moshe's place with friends. Really great time. Lots of great food....

TOmorrow, thursday, I have one day of work- then it's the weekend. Soon we will be off for Yom Kippur... then Sukkot... really we are off most of this month with the holidays. Crazy.

Woek is good - I am working for a birthright provider doing registration and stuff. It;s good. Been there for 2 months now. Really great people, I am enjoying myself. Lot's of ex-pats from Canada there, though they are all from Montreal...

That's about all. I am waiting to find out if I am going to be moving again or not - they might sell my apartment (which is wonderful) and if they do I might have to move...again. We shall see. One of the buyers would let me live there - so let's hope that he gets it... I can't move again!


Alright folks - it's late.

Shana tova - have a very happy year!

Nikki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home