Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Nothing exciting. But its a post ;)

Hello Blog world.

So I suck. I come home from work and the last thing I want to do is look at a computer. However, tonight I sit and wait for the dryer cycle to end and that is giving me some time to write (and it will keep me awake)

Work:

I love work. Im a dork. I work long hours staring at a computer, but I am enjoying it. I have even gotten the hang of using a PC. It’s funny, I try to use alt commands on my mac and for some reason it doesn’t work… Im working in a great environment, so I got lucky. I’m happy J

Apt

Im now looking for a roommate. Ads are posted on: flathunting, nbnsingles and janglo. So spread the word. NO CRAZIES. Hehehe


Pessach

Pessach is coming! I actually enjoy pessach here. Its not as good as Pessach in Maldova back in the day, but its still good. I will be working during hol hamoed. My dad and Bobba get here towards the end, it will be really nice to see them.

Other:

Things are going well.

I know this post sucks, Im taking requests as what to write next. SO SUGGEST PEOPLE. Check out my friends blogs. Some great posts on them (Michelle always has something and Adiv’s are always interesting, Alex has great articles that he writes – even if I don’t always agree with him, they are still good to read and to ponder… surprised I said that Alex? : ) )

This weekend I am going to the Afruf (a special honour for the groom, or in this case grooms, prior to their marriage.) of a really good friend this weekend. I am looking forward to it.

My friends Jason and Raquel are coming to Israel next month! As well as my friend Zev.

Im looking forward to it.

Anyways, Im taking requests. Leave me a post, make me happy. Posts really do make me happy.

Chag Samayach

Nikki

dwarf of the day: sleepy or chametzy
Dinner: burger (mmm)

1 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know you love it!
Pesach Sameach...
Alex

 

Post a Comment

<< Home