Saturday, February 25, 2006

Weekly Wrap

I feel like I have a lot to write, however, I want to keep it pretty simple and to the point (for a change.) This past week has been an interesting week. All sorts of new things and many “Nikki Stupid Moments.”

Work

I started working and it was about time. I am really enjoying my job. I’ve never really elaborated on what I do, so here is me attempting to explain it. I am working on converting and transferring data from an old database into a new detailed database. I know that’s a mouthful. We have a lot to do, and I am really enjoying the challenge. I have a contract to work 6 hours a day; however, already I have stayed past that time. There is a lot of me to do and catch up on (the project has been in motion for awhile – I am the “big picture girl.” Meaning, I'm making sure that we get things done and on a set course. I’m enjoying it. I really hope that this one month contract work turns into something more.


Stupid:

I lost my ID card and my bus pass. I’m an idiot, the end. I replaced the ID card, however, I will have to wait until next month to get anew bus pass. Grrrr…


Visitors:

Confirmed:
My father and my Boba are coming to visit me (well, and the rest of my family that is here…details…) mid-Pessach, so that will be really nice. This is the first time that one of my parents have come to see me since I’ve been here and the second time my boba has been out – she came here last year as well. I’m looking forward to it. Might be a bit of a “family shock,” however, it’s something to look forward to.


That’s about it for right now. Oh, and by the way. Shabbat was really nice. Good food, good times. I even won at a game of chess! Go me. That never happens. We also played monopoly (or monopol is its called in Hebrew) did well. Had a corporate takeover of sorts happen, and I was even on the winning side. MWAHAHAHA. Good weekend for board games.

Looking forward to a week of work and ulpan – giddy-up!

Shavoa tov,

Nikki
Dwarf of the day: Not really sure. Doc. (only cause I won at chess…)
Dinner: leftover chicken from last night.
Posts: Leave me a comment. Make me happy.. and you know that you enjoy doing that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home