Sunday, February 19, 2006

I'm a workin' Geek I tell ya!

Shalom Shalom to those in blog land.

Geek

I admit, I’m a bit of a geek. I sit here typing this while battlestar galactica is playing in the background. I’m mildly obsessed, but I guess I owe my addiction to my friends. I gave in to peer pressure. Bad friends, Bad! (But thank you!!!!!!!!)


Work:

I GOT A JOB. Yes, that’s right. I have a job. I will be working in both the HR and Recruitment department of a large company here in Jerusalem. I will be working on computer programs and databases. Kinda wild. It’s a one-month contract, then after that, we see what’s up for me. So YAY. I have a job. I’m a worker. I’m starting to build a career. (Only took me a few years to get here…)

Shabbat

Shabbat was great. We had good meat and good times. Let me tell you, the bbqed salami that I told you about was amazing. So good. Also did my laundry – well a good chunk of it. Yay happy smelling clothes.

Hmm… what else?

Ulpan

Still kicking my butt. But what can I do. Guess I will buy a football uniform. This way it might not hurt as much.

All right. I think that’s it. I have a meeting with the government tomorrow to convince them that they have to give me more money. Wish me luck on that.


Have a great night!

Nikki
Rachel: didn’t have dinner yet – sorry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home