Thursday, February 02, 2006

End of the week!! Woohoo!

Nothing really exciting. So, due to my procrastionation, I never made it to the
Tax office today. Guess I’m going to have to do that next week. Stupid me.
I have a couple people looking at the apartment today, so that’s a good thing. Hmm…not much else. My Safta and my uncle are avid readers, so I wanted to make sure they had something to read. Also, want to say hello to Meital Brody. She’s been reading my blog since Sukkot and I promised her Ima I’d say hi. (Meital was born in October…)


Its Thursday. Not too sure what my Shabbat plans are.

More next week. Hopefully I will have a roomie by then.
Ok fine. This was a lousy post. Sorry.
:)
Shabbat shalom!

Nikki

1 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

Hmm.. can't say that I do. I can tell you where to buy great ones... but that's here :)

Hmm... maybe that's what I will have for dinner...


Poodles and Loodles,
Nikki

 

Post a Comment

<< Home