Friday, December 16, 2005

sick, uugggh

I am writing this post sitting in the dark. Not because there are no lights,but because I just dont have the energy to get up and turn them on. I've been sick for almost 3 weeks now. I've had the sinus infection from well.. hell. It's sucked. Ive spent most of this month in bed. Not going to school. Not seeing friends. Just in bed. Normally sleeping,watching bad TV (when you have only 2 channels, what you watch is limited...) or watching movies (whichI need to return... sorry Ian...) Today the dr. gave me a perscription for a cocktail combo of anti-biotics that hopefully will do the trick. Ive dont other anti-biotics and this sucker of aninfection has built up a resistance. Not FAIR> Why can't I build up a resistance to being sick?!?!WHY? WHY!?! So hopefullyin 5 days I will be healthy. Back at school. Smiling. Not dying in the corner of a cough (as I've been doing...)

ugh.

shabbat? No clue. Have an invite for dinner tomorrow night, but I might just sleep.We will see. I don't feel like walking far to get to and from dinner,no energy. uugggggh.

Next week I am goign to Bnai Brak (I will write more about that later this week)

Alright, that's about it. I wanted to make sure that my friends Michelle and Adam had something to read :)

Shabbat shalom :)

Sicky Nikki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home