Monday, December 20, 2004

Another day, another bit of insanity...

Well, I am trying to post more as I have been yelled at for not keeping a better record.
I really don't know if anyone is reading this, but what the heck, I will keep spewing my thoughts on to this page, and who knows what will turn out...

So, where am I?

I'm still in Jerusalem (duh) still having a good time (second duh)

Um..er...

I finally saw the Godfather, and I now understand many cultural references that were just lost on me. So one of my flat-mates (Tovah aka. the hairdresser) got a tv and a VCR. Now, I was walking to a friends house, and outside low-and-behold there was a box of VHS movies that someone was throwing out. So I got all sorts of movies.YAY. (Please send movies... please please please...)
I gave a D'var Torah at my yeshiva last week. It went really well. It was one of those ideas that just kinda stuck in my head and I went with it. Anyways, it sparked a lot of conversation and it was great. I a great friday night dinner at a friends house where I got to read it yet again, and sparked even more interesting conversation (that is what happens when in the room there are 4.5 rabbis, a few spouces and me) so that was good. Contemplating looking at the parsha every week and writing something. Maybe post it here?

I only have another few days left of yeshiva before break. We are going to be off for a couple weeks. During that time (geek) I am going to go to an Educators Conference (geek) and who knows what else.

Ok. So this was a lame post. Sorry. At least I put something up. Look forward to reading some comments. Lilah tov.

1 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Blogger Avi said...

What's a .5 rabbi (4.5 rabbis?)

What was your devar torah on?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home