Monday, December 27, 2004

Ok, so I am writing again.

Hello hello,

There was a comment from the last blog as to what a .5 rabbi is. Well, that is someone that is in Rabbinical school. And, the D'var was on Joseph and the evolution of his emotions throughout the bible. It was pretty cool if I do say so myself...

Anyways, on to other things... like me :)


So we are on break now, so I am going to take it easy. Might go to Tel Aviv a few times, a few conferences here and there, and work with the insanity of the Israeli system. Hmm.. whatelse... Nothing exciting to report. People are coming to town to visit, so thats nice (please send lactard pills... please please.... and VHS movies, and mascara.. black, hypoallergenic :) )

Alright, so this post is useless, but, at least it took me less than a month to send it :)

Have a good one,

nikki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home