Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Trees, Yeshiva and the white stuff

Hello there.

Trees, glorious trees!

Yesterday was Tu Bshvat (kind of like Earth Day) so I went and planted a tree. So Zionistic, so environmental soooo much fun! I took pictures. Still trying to figure out how to put pictures up… I’ll figure it out – eventually.

Yeshiva

I cleaned out my “makom kavua” (the place where I always learned) kind of strange. I think I may have left a book there… Though I will be back. This Sunday we are having our siyum celebration (completion) for our chapter of Gemara. Should be nice. Anyways, I will still pop in and do things when I can. It was a good ride.

Work.

I’m not sure which department I am working in or when I start…details. the Details.

Snow snow snow.

Ok, so it hasn’t snowed yet. But it’s rumored that it will tomorrow night. I’ll keep you posted.

That’s about it.

Enjoy the flight.

Ps. Rachel- tonight was a chicken salad and it was good. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home