Tuesday, February 28, 2006

blah,blah, blah dwarf

I’m so tired. In fact, I am so tired that I cannot even see straight. I really don’t know why I am up right now. In fact, I should be at home putting away my dishes, putting on my PJ’s and watching some sort of movie that I can fall asleep during the middle of. However, I decided that I should write something. My family has got to have something to read ϑ


Ulpan;

Ugh. That’s all I have to say. The class keeps getting bigger, and there is less individual time. This sucks. That is really all I have to say.


Work

I love work. I really do. However, my project is coming to an end, so I’m on the hunt yet again…. Surprised? Sadly I’m not.

Friends;

I have great friends here. That’s about it. I just do. So if you are reading this (and even the ones that claim that they refuse to read blogs even though I KNOW you do. So thanks for dragging me out of the apt, letting me use your Internet, having shwarma parties, and just being apart of my Jerusalem family. (Ok, sappy, I know.)

My Apartment:

I’m living alone right now. It’s really quiet.

Oh, and I promised a Hello to Jon and Rina Parker – Hi guys!

OK, so this wasn’t an exciting blog. Sorry. Ill work harder on the next one.

Nikki
Dwarf of the day: Sleepy (I’m taking Dwarf of the day suggestions…)

2 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Star wars toys or versht?
Which do you want in my bag?
Yes, I'm coming for a visit, to see my little girl. Wish it could have been sooner, but seemed to be smarted to bring 1 of you to us than 1 of me to you.
Looking forward to spending time in Jerusalem, rather than Ft Lauderdale with Hebrew lettering. (Tel Aviv)(not that there's anything wrong with the beach)
The big question is, can we find a golf course? I know that there are plenty of sand traps, but I find those anyways.
We'll get a little car and drive about. Making a list of things to do.
Stan

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

There is a golf course in Cecaria. I already found you someone to play.

How's that for service??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home