Monday, March 06, 2006

Chicken or steak?

Hello Blog land.


Shabbat:

Had SUCH a nice Shabbat. Dinner was at Ian’s and some how I got away without having to cook anything – I cannot tell you the excitement of taking a Shabbat off and not having to cook! Dinner was great. Good people, good wine, good food and good fun. Shabbat lunch was really nice. We ate at the park near my house. There must have been 20 odd people there. Even got to play a little catch with a baseball – it’s been awhile and it was great to get back into the “swing” of things.

Motz’sh

My friend Erik is in town so he offered to take me out for dinner. As an Olah, I was not going to refuse. We went to El Gaucho for steaks. We were joined by Erik’s federation friends (Erik works for Federation in NJ) really great people. Then, one of the people there, Mark, decided to pay for everyone. It was really really nice of him. Was like hanging out with lost friends. We spent the rest of the evening shopping on Ben Yehudah. Really great night and really nice to spend some time with both old and new friends. Thanks Mark! Oh and it was an awesome steak. Mmmmmm....

Ulpan

I finally went to ulpan on Sunday after missing a few classes due to the Bank, misrad hapanim and alarms not going off. Missed being there actually. Class is getting too big. It’s a problem.

Work.

Still working on the database, however, I feel like things might be changing soon. Getting to know more of the people there, really great group of people that I am working with. Glad that I am there and hope to be getting more involved with the company.

Vistors:

My dad’s coming and my Bobba too. Wild. Looking forward to it. My dad and I are going to go to the argentinian all you can eat steak house. Mmmmm….

Future Plans:

I’m currently planning a trip. I’ve decided to go to Amsterdam this summer. Now why Amsterdam? Now, before you state the obvious also know that my favorite band from Canada is playing – The tragically Hip. How friggen cool would that be? I’m looking into flights, tickets, etc. I just need to find a partner in crime to go with, I'm sure that wont be too hard…. Anyone want to meet me there?

All right, that’s about it. I made chicken breast stuffed with red peppers and rice for dinner. Ian and I are going to eat dinner and watch a new episode of battlestar. I’m excited.

Leave a post!

Have a great night!
Nikki

Dwarf of the Day: Happy – (Battlestar and dinner…mmmmmm)

2 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're having a rockin' time in the Holy Land. Erik, Marc, whomever - I'm in New York and would love a free steak dinner next time you're in town!
Speaking of food, shabbat dinner sounded great!

 
At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when you and dad go out for food...remember my number.
555-golf
i will bring the chocolate desert

 

Post a Comment

<< Home