Monday, August 06, 2007

Tagged

So, I have been really bad at blogging, but I will try and update in the next few days. Really, I will... until then, since Michelle AND Adiv tagged me. Enjoy these bits and pieces of useless information!

Four jobs that I've had:

1. Chicken Mascot. I was a chicken mascot for a store in Toronto called "CDPlus." For some reason they thought that if they had a chicken in front of the store it would bring in more customers - who knows if it did. I was there for 2 years until I "flew the coop." I was 15 at the time, it was a great job.
2. USY On Wheels Staff. I traveled with 52 Jewish teenagers around the US looking at cool sites and learning about how to be Jewish anywhere. And I mean anywhere. I once did Havdallah (the ceremony that concludes the Jewish Sabbath) in Butte, Montana where there is a 10 Story Virgin Mary over looking the city. Danced in a parade (twice) at disney, saw the grand canyon (4 times) corn palace (4 times) fed a tiger (once, in WA) and did many other cool things. It was a great trip (hence why I did it 4 times...)
3. Hillel Staff. I work for Hillel in Toronto doing lots of cool things. This past year alone I worked on a concert that featured the Idan Raichel Project (whom I love) and also included driving them around. I work on one of the biggest campuses in Canada which is not only challenging, it's really cool.
4. Branksome Hall Tennis Camp. I worked as Off-court staff for a great summer camp that catered to Toronto's rich and famous. Met a lot of kids with famous parents (Eugene Levy was one of them) Really we did everything BUT tennis. Dodge ball, arts and crafts and more. It was cool.

(I chose some random things I'm done to give some readers a different side of my crazy-ness...)

Four films or shows that I can watch repeatedly:

1. Star Wars (4-6...) Nuff said.
2. Bridget Jones Diary (If you know me, you know why)
3. High Fidelity
4. PCU

Four places in which I have lived:

1. Toronto- lived there for 22 years(ish) of my life.
2. Jerusalem, Israel
3. Anytown, USA. After traveling with Wheels, I think that over 4 months of living in random US towns work. Also, all the conventions and things that I went too/staffed in the USA put me into the honary resident. However, I did have status once.. I think. But that's another story.
4. My Mothers Belly. I lived there for 9 months, I think that counts (then again, I still do believe that I was left her by aliens... another story.... ;) )

Four places that I've been on vacation:

1. Mt. Trem Blanc. I went there last year with Dave and Wendy. What a vacation it was! I went dog-sledding. Almost got killed doing it but it was fun.
2. Dead Sea, Israel.
3. NYC. I went there a lot during university to visit friends.
4. California. I spent one summer with my Safta in San Fran working at Camp when I was 13 or so. Really cool place.

(also Moldova, Amsterdam, London, Budapest, Rome, Mexico and more... but that's over 4. Oops.)

Four sites that I visit daily (other than blogs):

1. Facebook. At least it's a shared addiction -- I get a kick out of seeing how many of my friends have also been online in the past five minutes.
2. jpost.com Gotta see whats going on in the world. Even if I hate the writing.
3. my pop3 account to check my work email
4. yahoo to check my other email account

Four of my favorite dishes:

1. Steak. Mmmmm.
2. Shwarma. MMMMM
3. Birthday Cake. The white kind with white icing and flowers.
4. Schnitzel. I just love it. I swear Israel is wearing off on me. There is a shnitzel place here that delivers.... Brilliant!

Four people that I am tagging:

1. Golan
2. Gafna
3. Rebecca
4. um... er...YOU!

Ok, its 4:11 in the morning, I must attempt to sleep now. Lilah tov.

Oh, dinner was a steak wrap. And remember, Meat is Murder... tasty tasty murder :)

2 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger Bec said...

LOL chicken suit.... ahahah... bloody brilliant.
what you don't like the white icing and vanilla israel cake?????
LOL

 
At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm bloody cow and chicken murder is yummy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home