Monday, April 30, 2007

it's been awhile!

Wow it's been awhile!

I am not really sure why it has taken me so long to write this, however, finally I am.

So Israel was great! I did all sorts of great things and really got to spend time with people - which was nice. However, because it was a rushed trip, I didn't get to see everyone or do everything that I wanted to do.

Here are some of the highlights:

-Went to Hevron
-Went to Mamunha (that is what the Maroccans do after Passover....)
-Hung out on my friends moshav, went to his neices birthday where I had to use hebrew all day. My brain hurt to say the least. but it was a great time.
-Spent the day at the Spa with Yannah. We're talking, sulfer pools, massages, vats of mud (which I naturally decided it would be more fun to jump into AND THEN fell in) and went into the dea sea (we got yelled at for going out too far....ooops)
-Impromptu jam session in my apartment
-breakfast at the King David Hotel with friends from abroad
-Aliza's first birthday
-taste tests at airports (were not talking soda, they were giving out booze and I sampled as many as possible)
-Even did work! Went out to Kiryat Moshe to check out the site that I will be working at next month

that's about it. It was a great time. I had a lot of fun... I am going back in a few weeks, so that makes everything better. My allergies were insane while I was there but at least when Iget back allergy season will be over...yay.

I am sure I will think of something else later, however, this is just a point form of my vacation.

Right now I am just working on the trip that I am bringing to Israel in a few weeks. Exams have finally finished here so the office has been quiet, however, ther eare still students coming to visit. YAY.

that's about all, pretty boring right now. I will have my flight booked to go back to Israel in a few weeks, so thats a good thing. It's the little things that make me happy :)

Have a good one,

Shavoa tov,

Nikki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home