Thursday, April 05, 2007

update

So I have landed in Israel.

My plans for the day have changed.

I learned to always call family as soon as one lands. there is always the odd chance that someone is near the airpot. So I called my cousin who said they were going to Hevron and I should come. So that took no thinking. So here I sit (using the complementary internat that Ben Gurion provides) updating my blog.

Oh, when I got off the plane (I tried to take the chair with me, didn;t work.) I was FIRST at passport control. While getting my bags I bumped into my first-year university hebrew prof, who remembered me after 7 years, so we talked and will be in touch. hehehe. The plane was filled with Israelis that had the same idea I had. The airport is EMPTY.

Oh, while in Toronto yesterday at the airport there, this bus pulls up (actually two) and these well dressed men get off - it was the NHL team the Flyers.

Ok, back to sipping my chafouch! I'll write more tomorrow or later tonight when I get to the apartment.

Modim Lsimcha,
Nikki

1 Comments:

At 12:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I can't belive you're in Israel again!! Just one more reason that I wish I was you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home