Sunday, March 18, 2007

Just like Santa, I am coming to town.

Hi all in blog land. So, I am coming to Israel for a visit. I land on April 4th, and leave on the 16th. However, I will be back in May staffing a trip for a month.

Things are going alright.

I would like to say that I have noticed something about Toronto. More so, Hockey. So I went to another Leafs game this week. I was watching how the Leafs play, but more so, the fans.

As many of you know, Hockey in canada is a religious thing. It doesnt matter how poorly your team is playing - people here will kill eachother for tickets. So, I've decided that the Leafs have some interesting similarities with a little place on the other side of the ocean.

First off, the leafs colours are Blue and White.
Look at the logo, blue bands, with the leafs logo in the centre.
The won the cup in '48, and '67.
People support it and will do anyting the can to go and see a "game."

Hmm... think about it.

I also went curling this week. I do have to say that it was super fun. I may have a new favourite sport to play - not kidding. I went wth work, so it was great. Love the fact that part of my job is to do fun things.

Friends from Israel

My friends Shoni and Eynat got stuck in Toronto for a few days (YAY!) So they spent shabbat here with me, which was great. Naomi came for dinner. We had a really nice shabbat. Really low key - which is always a great thing. Shoni even shared with me something that Shimon made in Israel.... :) Its been great having them here. They are hopefully getting to vegas until Monday, so until then, I got them here. YAY. Ian is coming in a few weeks, so soon I'll have the whole crew. it's funny when I go to Israel, they wont be there, so It's good that I am getting to see everyone now. (well minus moshe)

Hmm... that's else. Nothing else that I feel is blog-worthy.

Leave a post, make me feel special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home