Tuesday, November 21, 2006

More photos!



Ori (Band Manager) Me, Idan, Roni, Rebecca, Dafna, Cabra (The Hillel Israel team at it again!)



Beeeeeer!



The two people I spend a lot of time with- Mike and MInh, friends since high school and still going strong.




More of the hillel crew: Dafna, David, Orly, Me and Rebecca



The Yachad: We Care together co-chairs (Missing Michal though :( ) Hagai, Arielle, Me, Idan and Aaron.



So those were a few photos of thigns that have gone on. I have a lot of stories, I am just so tired right now that if I was anymore tired, well, I dont know what I would do. But that is not the point. I am sleepy. I will write more soon. Until then, enjoy the pics.

1 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great pics. whos the blonde?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home