Friday, September 22, 2006

No time; No Life

I really do have a lot to write - I swear. Its been an insane month and I cannot really begin to tell you all the bizaare things that have gone on during the past month. Naturally, I am way too tired (and in truth, on my way out the door) to actually write something.

I do plan on trying to write something tomorrow; so let's hope.

I can say this, many strange things have happend. It's cold, I'm tired, I work way to much and I really need a nap. Oh, I am also sick. *sigh*

However, I will write more...soon.

Shana tova,

Nikki

Rachel: Dinner was steak. Mmmmm.

1 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

steak for rosh hashana? thats funny because thats what i ate...cow steak actually ribs and a whole heck of a lot of them. hehe poor moo moos. and moe moes...he misses your special belly rubs.
Gmar chatima tova :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home