Wednesday, September 06, 2006

help

So I am in the middle of planning programs with my hillel board members.

Any suggestions for programs on campus? I am looking for Israel programming.

Any thoughts?

:)

Other than that. I am sooo cold. I am freezing. It is soo cold.I am going to freeze this winter. I hate snow.:( oh well.

Thanks

Nikki

today's website: www.canadiantire.ca <--- this is one of the sites that Ian and I always joke about. It's a great store and they have everything. You can even get "canadian tire money" which people have tried to pass of as real canadian dollars in random countries around the world...anyways. That's the Toronto site of the day.

5 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger Clary said...

Hi Nikki,
Yes, it is not fair that I can read your weblog, but you cannot read mine .... Gafna also complained ... I am sorry for the inconvenience, but as a journalist I am sensitive to language and in English I cannot express my thoughts as properly as in Dutch. But anyone who understands Dutch is welcome to read!
It is strange in the bet midrash with all these new students, I miss you and all the other familiar faces. But it is great to start my studies again.
See you Nikki, wishing you all the best!

 
At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

israel scavenger hunt comes to mind. campus wide with lots of components. ending with something israeli and special. maybe yummy

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger Nikki said...

Gogie-

I like the way you think...

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Avi said...

Check out some of the resource guides from the Israel on Campus coalition and I think (but I may be wrong) that the Jewish Agency may have some good programming ideas/resource guides on their website. There's also a program that someone at my organization is trying to spread but I'm not sure who their Canada contact is or not (and it's Israel advocacy and not cultural programming).

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Avi said...

Oh and how about screening some Israeli non-conflict movies? Teach them about Israeli culture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home