Saturday, August 26, 2006

im soo tired

I am so tiredthat I cannot even function.


I don't have time to write a fullpost - but Iwill.

Someone who selected their identity as "anon" posted: " You won't come back" they were talking about comingback to Israel.


1st off: If you are so inclined to make such a statement,write your name dont be a coward. (And I am pretty sure I know who it is.Moron.)
2nd I will be coming back.
3 it pisses me off when people say that - I know who I am and where I belong.

sometimes we have to do something we dontreally want to do in orderto reach our goal- that's life.


that's the only time I am going to justify myself.

If you want to write a post, WRITE YOUR NAME.

Sheesh. Stand behind your words. I do.

5 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont worry babe, we all know you'll be back before you know it with mucho shekels to show for it and more lovers of israel willing to follow ya. Keep on keeping on!!!

 
At 4:01 AM, Blogger Nikki said...

This is why Gogie is the best roomate ever.

Thank you.

 
At 3:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will she be back? Yes.
She's wanted to be in Israel since she was 16 and nothing is going to stop her.
I'm her dad.
(and if I need to, I'll tie her up and drop her off at El Al with a label on her forehead!)

 
At 4:10 AM, Blogger Nikki said...

Hey are you saying you don't wantme around???


heheheheh.


Thanks dad.I'llpay you your $20 later. (But I need to borrow that $20 first...heheh)

There will be a big party when I get back. :) MMmmmm Steaks and odd tasting ISRAELI HOTDOGS.. hehe

 
At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, keeping the Perl's versht for yourself?
I'm sure you'll have a few "torpedos" in your luggage, it's a family tradition!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home