Thursday, June 29, 2006

My friends Suck. (Ok, not really, but still)

Right now I am sitting at my desk at work filled with jealousy. My friends are at the beach.


It must be great too:

a) work from home so you can leave when you want
b) just walk out of work when you feel like it because "hey, it's thursday I need to go to be with my friends."


Oh well. It's Jelly fish season now though, at least I can find some solice in that.


Back to looking mindlessly at a flickering computer screen. The joys of being "all grown up."

Sigh...


Nikki
-dreaming of the beach...

ps. (Incase the beach bums read this) I love my friends. I was just kidding about the jellyfish... or was I?? ;)

1 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the REAL reason you didn't go to the beach...cause I wasn't cutting class to go with you! It's sad really that you miss me soooo much that you put your life on hold until I get home.. use one of those sick days work gives you and GO TO THE BEACH! Find a stray dog, drink some cheap beer on an animal print bench, have FUN!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home