Monday, May 15, 2006

yaawwwwnnn

I am so tired that If I was anymore tired, I would just fall asleep while writing this.

Last night my friends Jason and Raquel Goldberg came to town - it was great finding them at the airport, and trying to figure out where they were staying. It's been nice seeing them so far and I wish them luck on their sea to sea hike. Some people come to look at the sites, J&R are going to hike 'em, good luck guys!

Work is going well, I am still enjoying it, but I am sooo tired. We hae a gym at work - and I am finally using it. Ive been going for over a week now - Im sooo buff.Right.... We'll it's a start :)

Tonight is Lag B'omer and I am heading out to my friends Shoni and Eynats place for a huge bon fire - Im looking forward to it.

My grandmother is still here and I think that here and I are going to go away at the end of the weekend - we are going to the dead sea, so that should be a nice thing - she's never been to Masada, so we are going to check that out - should be a good time - oh and there is a spa :)

Driving - my grandmother has rented a car since shes been here- let me say that driving in Israel is like a video game; lines on the road and speed signs are merely suggestions :)

Ok, got to finish getting to work - Have a great day!

1 Comments:

At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Israeli driving is fun? Just tell everyone about our driver in Jordan!
Nothing like it. Wrong side of the road around curves at 70 mph, no guardrails?
Good thing you slept.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home