Sunday, June 04, 2006

ARRGHH!

ARRGGGGHHH

Yes. that's what i have to say.

Here is why:

the car
shavoat
this past shabbat
the matress that I slept on
mosquitos
the mouse
the car
the wheelchair
the inmaturity of people
13 year olds that act like the are 4
humidity
medical bills
bank fees
electricty bills
water bills
parking tickets
humidity
ants
flying ants
the ants on the ceiling
the ants on the wall
the ants on the window
gas prices
not sleeping
how much i get paid an hour
how much the government takes from the small salary that I do get
the fact that i get more junk mail than real mail
heat
my back
allergies
the fact that my office has blocked MSN (however, i have found away)
excel
PCs
my bank statement
my phone bill
the fact I cant find my ipod headset
the screaming cat
burns
the cat that wakes me up at 5 am - EVERYDAY
ants


OK. I think I am done. I've ranted. I've raved.

Hope you are having a better one than I am.

1 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a heads up in case your readers are interested in replacement iPhone Headsets for their iPhone, iPod, or Mac.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home