Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Boarding now

Well I am boarding now...

I have liquids and cheese on me. They let me through...hehehe.

Anyways, I hope its going to be an empty flight... that would make my life easier. One passenger told me I should throw my cheese out as they were goin gto confiscate it, let me tell you this lady, I HAVE MY CHEESE.


heheh.

Well thats it. Im going through with it.

THE NEW ADVENTURE BEGINS NOW!

Talk to you after theflight,
Nikki

Rachel: Breakfast was a bigmac, I kid you not.

3 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Blogger 2R said...

hello! It's "after the flight"!!

 
At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how is ottowa? still loving the new job???

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Nikki said...

i have to post, i know I do. I am adding that tommy list of things that i need to do.

imjust exausted.working all weekis tired.

sigh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home