Friday, July 07, 2006

O' Jelly Fish

Hello hello.

O' Canada!

Ian and I being the Canadians that we are had a Canada b-b-q at his place. Lots of people showed up – even a few Canadians. The Americans toasted us with a (painful) signing of O Canada. I even brought out the last of the Pearl's Salami that I had in my freezer (Yes, I import salami…) It was a really nice night. And yes, there were fire works. We're not sure from who or where they came from, but just like Victoria day

4th of July.

HA. My cousin had a traditional BBQ with lots and lots of meat. Soooo good. Tossed around the football. Made fun of Americans, it was a good time. Also, I counted, there were 11 Greenspan's. Crazy. We're taking over (G-d help you all…)


The beach
]
I went to the beach- doo dah doo dah. Yes, that’s right. I don’t hate my friends anymore. I went. Last night Moshe, Gogie and I went to the beach. There were jelly fish everywhere. All over the beach. They were these big blobs of, well, Jelly. As you stood in the water you could see them. That's when we stopped walking the water. I have to admit, when they are in the water and swimming they look magnificent, however, they sting – so no thanks. We hung out at the beach for a few hours, watced the stars come out – it was a really nice night. We stayed in Modiin that night where I naturally fell asleep on the couch while watching BSG. Anyways, I went to beach. I was happy. I hope to go again soon (and when there are not so many jelly fish..ick…)


The apt.

Things are going well. Gogie moved in and it's going well. Yay!


MY Job.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. That's all I have to say about it.


Thursday night club

I’ll just say it’s a good time to catch up with friends from all over and enjoy the end of the week. Ive learned that going to bed when the birds start chirping is an experience… It’s been good times.


Shabbat

Thank goodness. So looking forward to a quiet Shabbat. Made something for dinner that I have no idea how its going to turn out – infact, I don’t even know what to call it. I found the recipe online – uh oh.


Shabbat is about to start – Gotta finish getting ready.

Enjoy the sun

Shabbat shalom

Nikki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home