Tuesday, November 14, 2006

another post!

Helllllooo Blog world.

I’m exhausted; I am tired; I need to sleep.

The concert is only in a matter of days and I hope that everything gets pulled off. Ticket sales are slow - but if I was a student, why buy tickets early? Buy a few days before... Or so I am hoping...

In the end, I am sure that it will be great, however, I need it to be GREAT!

Things on campus keep getting more and more heated. There is constant anti-Israel graffiti, today our organization made it on the wall to- we have been labeled as a racist organization. Right. So far from the truth. There is a very large rally on Thursday - I am not going to lie, I am concerned about the safety of my students. I really hope that its just words and not fists, but with the way that things are going, who knows... sigh...

On a brighter note, I am going to the ballet tomorrow, so that should be nice. Seeing the Sleeping beauty. So I am excited for that. :) I have not been to the ballet in many years, so I am really looking forward to that, it will be a nice evening. Finding parking though, is going to suck.

Other than that... I leave for Israel in 6 weeks... I'm excited. Now have to figure out how long I can extend for AND pull off going to Hymie and Chaya's wedding in Fl. I can do this. :)

All right people leave a message, amuse me. I NEED IT.

Thanks Ya'll for listening (or reading)

nikki
Dinner: not sure, still at work.

1 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mazel tov on the show. I see youve been busy writing blogs, which is good cause then it gives me something to take a break from studying with. Are you serious about hymies wedding in florida...that means i cant go :-(

5 weeks now huh till israel...woohhoo. Your missed here Nikkster. Cya soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home