Wednesday, November 08, 2006

:(

No comments?

That makes me sad.

Sooo stressed. So much work todo before this concert. Who knew that coordinating a 1100 people + event could be so crazy? ;) In the end it will be all worth it.

Leave me a message.

BTW: So I was at an event for Holocaust and Genocide awarness week, and the talk was on Genocide. One student that was there (that is a member of an organization that really doesnt like Israel or think that it should exist...) was complaining about a woman named Miriam Goldstein. She kept going on and on about this Miriam Goldstein on how she murdered Palestinians etc. Finally the speaker said, Who is Miriam Goldstein, I have never heard of her! The girl said: The Prime Minister of Israel. Silence. To which the crowed said "You mean Golda Meir." It was kinda funny, made me chuckle. They always complain that we get things wrong...

I needed to share that. For no other reason then it made me semi-amused.

leave me a message, I need it!

1 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe that girl needs a chill pill and a history lesson. No Doubt she is a stupid girl. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home