Tuesday, September 26, 2006

so siicck

SO I was planning on writing a post; then I went to the doctor, then i found out i was really sick.. Infact, I spend all of Rosh Hashana (the Jewish New year) in bed... yeah, it sucks ok, so enough of me trying to make excuses for not writing a post.

here is a little bit of useless information for you.


>> What is the average number of toilet tissue sheets a person uses in one day? <<


So what do you think?? I'd turn this into a poll, but nah why keep you in suspence?










On average, consumers use 8.6 sheets per trip - a total of 57 sheets per day. That's an annual total of 20,805 sheets. (Charmin)


Once i get my brain back, ill try to write something.

Shana tova

Nikki

2 Comments:

At 6:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sick is sick? Rina and I came to visit you on day 1, but were scared off by your ridiculous little yapping dog, who barked until he was hoarse. Feel better!

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

For the record, he is not my little dog; he is my mothers. I have no ownership over that little evil thing that likes to bark and do things that get him sick.

Sick: I actually went to work today, oooh, but I have: bronchitis, a bad chest cold and a sinus infection. Im just yuck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home