Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A month

So its been a long time since my last blog post. I'm kinda on strike. Only because I don't know if anyone (other than you Dad) is reading this. So, leave a post, let me know you exist. Until then, I would like to share with you a jpost article from today.

My good friends recently were made official in Jerusalem. YAY Avi and Binyamin.

Here is the article:

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1167467842994&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull


So, if you are really reading, let me know.

Until then... later gaters. :)

BTW GO BEARS. :) Da Bears.

5 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Nicorette! We read! How else would we know when you got back?
P.S. - How could you root against Peyton? I mean, his name is 'peyton', for goodness' sake. He must have been beaten up all the time as a kid.

 
At 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't read this. I'm too with da bears.
Your dad.

 
At 5:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you post. we read. :)

 
At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Da Bears lost. Da Badnews Bears.

 
At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes nikkkki i read your stories of adventure and excitement. Sason says hi...ya know v'ad habayit. anyways, i dont know what to do with my bears jersey now that they lost...maybe i will donate it. anywasy...shabbat shalom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home