Sunday, March 04, 2007

I wrote this Friday....

What a week.

So in my last entry I was on my way to Florida. Now I had a connection flight in Cincinnati and from there was flying to Ft. Lauderdale. So, we finally leave Toronto (delayed…naturally…) Now I must mention that my seat was 13A. Indecently, this plane only had 13 rows. I was in the last row, back corner. It was such a small area to be stuck in that even a munchkin would have been uncomfortable. So we finally make it to Cincy where I find out that my flight has been delayed. But don’t worry I am told, I will be put up in a hotel and given a meal voucher courtesy of delta (ooohhh) I end up getting a suite (well, it was a suite hotel) free internet and a king size bed. Now, I actually was in Kentucky, Hebron Kentucky to be exact. That part I thought was funny. I would like to say that $7 meal voucher got me far…. right. The next morning (at 9) I got on a plane and finally got to Florida. All in all, it took me 22 hours to get from door to door. I could have driven there faster. Oh well.

Florida was nice (once I got there) even did some good shopping. I must say though, the airport in cincy is quite nice.

Um…err…what else?

It snowed here yesterday (thusday). I mean SNOOOWWWEEED. Getting back from my office to the house tool 1.45 hours. Which is insane, as it should only take 12 on a slow day. Now all the snow is melting.

That’s about it right now. I can’t think of anything else to write. I’m also just not feeling like writing right now. So hey, it’s better than nothing!

Stay warm,


Nikki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home