Tuesday, February 13, 2007

a post! yay! Musshhh!

Could it be? A post? Well yes, it is.

Ok fine. So I took a bit of a hiatus from writing; mainly because I had been sick or just too tired to write. So here it goes, summing up the past month.

Birthright

So I staffed birthright. Let me tell you; they were great. AMAZING. I was a bit apprehensive at first, there are normally the handful of participants that drive you up the wall and make you go batty, right? Wrong. Not on this group. Sure, some people had their schtick, but really they were great. After being to the same place many times it looses feeling –but seeing places through fresh eyes was pretty amazing. We had ag reat time, got rained out, flooded, snowball fights and general good times were had by all. There isn’t really too much to elabourate on other than it was a great time. I really hope that people will come back to Israel and visit and left Israel embracing their country and religion more.

IN Israel it was really nice spending time with people. I had a great time, just hanging out and paying the government crazy amounts of money.

OK, so the month is over between when I got back from Israel and now. So here is a brief synopsis.


1) My friends got married: Mazal tov to Chayah and Hymie – great wedding.
2) My cousin Shimon created the ultimate tree.
3) I had a great time in Jerusalem and Moddin seeing friends, doing work and just being back in Israel.
4) I took a long flight back to Canada where I was sick. And my ears killed the whole time, I coukd not see the movie screen and I generally just don’t like air Canada anymore. (did I ever really like it anyways?)
5) Snow is cold. Very very very cold.
6) Work is good.


Vacation

So I am writing this from Mt. Tremblant in Quebec. Yes, I know I don’t ski, but it has given me some great downtime. I am here with some good friends of mine. Yesterday I just hung out, today we went dogsledding (it was amazing, I will post pictures later in a week) tomorrow, who knows. We’re just having a great time.

Anyways I will try and be better about posting…. I’ll work on it.

Leave some posts, miss ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home