Friday, March 23, 2007

Helllooo

Hi there all in the world of blog.

So my friends were in town, which was great. We did some really fun stuff. It was like we didn't skip a beat between Israel and now. It was a really fun weekend. I also rode a Segway. Those are fun, I need one. It would make travelling Jerusalem sooo much more fun!

Hmm.. what else?

Work is insane. School is winding down. Elections happening. UGH. I don't remember JSF elections being this insane during my megalomaniac phase.


I will be in Israel 2 weeks from today. I cannot express how important that trip is going to be for my sanity. Its been a crazy past 2 weeks. I need a break.



THat's about it. I'm exausted, I'm worn out.

Dinner was a steak wrap; and it was good.
Mmmm.

Lilah tov.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home