Friday, May 04, 2007

oooh fun stuff!

here are some cool things that I saw on a friends blog - I decided to play too!

Here are the countries that i have visted! 15... so far!




create your own visited country map


Places in Europe... (and soon to be more!)



create your personalized map of europe


And US States....



create your own personalized map of the USA
or check out ourCalifornia travel guide

And Canadian Provinces (so sad)... well, I've only been to two. So forget it.

Aint these cool?

So speaking of adding... I am leaving in about 2 weeks for Israel. I will have my flight confirmed tomorrow (hopefully) I am trying to get a new country in too! YAY 8 hour layovers... We'll see what happens :)

Anyways, hope all is well out there in blog land... leave a post.. make me happy :)

Nikki

1 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn you have been to a lot of states, especially for being from north of the border. You got me outnumbered by tons. that goes for europe as well.

cya on friday or something
gogie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home