Thursday, May 10, 2007

Ticketed!

No no, it wasnt a parking ticket (thank goodness!)

It's an airline ticket.

Next wednesday, I am flyin'! I arrive in Israel really early in the morning on Friday. I even get to add a new country to the list (see below) I'm going to the land of wooden shoes and windmills.

I'm excited. I will be in Israel for about 96 days. YAY. even get to be there for the birthday. SO if you are in Israel on Aug 20, you are invited to a giant party.

That's my excitment right now.

I have my ticket (well, actually it's an e-ticket, so I don't really have it...details.)

I am planning on doing a tour while there so at least I will get to see a lot in a short ammount of time - I'm excited about that. You too can visit a country in 9.5 hours!

Nikki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home