Monday, May 21, 2007

I only have a second....

Here is a little update for those out there in blog land. I have finally made it to Israel. After 24 hours of travel, I finally got here. On my first flight, I had the horrible luck of sitting in the middle-middle seat. Yes, the seat that no matter what you do you are just going to be uncomfortable. So it sucked. I watched a terrible movie (Babel) got a few hours of sleep. Landed in AMS (Amsterdam) and went on my tour. Now, I was signed up to do a van tour and a canal tour. So I saw all sorts of neat things, windmills, bicycles, people from the Netherlands, wooden shoes and a heck of a lot of sheep. It was a really cute little place. Sadly, I didn’t have time to hit any of the museums, but there is always next time.

I landed in Israel at 230 in the morning (ugh) after retrieving all of my bags, I went to my friends place in Modiin where I got a few hours of sleep. During the day, we went out for bagels, another friend of mine came by and then we went to my cousins for Shabbat.

Now, I am waiting for my group to come from Toronto. I will be with them for 5 weeks. Should be an experience, I will have limited access to email, so I will try to get on here as much as I can. After that I will be moving back into my apartment (YAY!) and will take ulpan. (wheee!)

That’s all folks.

NIkki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home